Login to Register Your Company or to Compile an Entry
1. The first step is to register your company and create a company profile.
2. The second step is to create your entry(ies) with information about your project which includes:
- When the project was completed
- The total project cost (retail price)
- Project scope and objectives (300 words or less)
- Project challenges and solutions (300 words or less)
- Project photos
- Project Floorplans (optional but recommended)
- A list of project team members (optional)
You do not have to complete your Entry immediately. You can begin working on your Entry, save your work and come back to it later. There will be a link to your in-progress entries in the left column.
The fee to submit an Entry to the Chrysalis Awards is $190 per submission.
Digital Entry Format
If you have already submitted a digital entry into another competition, Chrysalis will accept your entry in it's existing format without changes required. You have the opporunity to submit a PDF file (or other files) on the Entry form.
Images and files should be labeled to identify the content. Individual images should not exceed 10Mb. They take too long to load onto the screen. It's in your best interest to keep the file sizes reasonable.
Awards and Recognition
Chrysalis projects are judged in each of four geographic regions to determine a Regional award winner in each of the award categories. The four geographic regions are:
- Midwest: IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI
- North: CT, DC, DE, MA, ME, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, WV, VT
- South: AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA
- West: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
The four Regional Award Winners will then be judged to select a National Award Winner in each of the award categories.
A complete list of the Chrysalis results for 2017 will be sent to all entrants in early May. Winning entries will appear in the July, 2017 issue of Qualified Remodeler magazine and will also appear on the Qualified Remodeler website. Kitchen and Bath winners will also appear in their sister publication, Kitchen & Bath Design News.
All winning projects will appear on the Chrysalis website (www.chrysalisawards.com) and remain there for a period of at least five years.
- Degree of improvment and functionality to the existing residence or commercial space.
- Use of materials
- Handling of challenges (if relevant)
- Overall impression
You can list team members in the entry submission. After the judging, if a project wins, the team members listed will be given an option to purchase full winner benefits. Each listed team member may elect to pay $350 to cover the benefits of being a Chrysalis Award winner (trophy, Chrysalis website page, listing as a winner in QR and use of the Chrysalis logo).
Questions??? Call us at 1-888-263-5687 OR EMAIL US AT email@example.com.