Login to Register Your Company or to Compile an Entry
1. The first step is to register your company and create a company profile.
2. The second step is to create your entry(ies) with information about your project which includes:
- When the project was completed
- The total project cost (retail price)
- Project scope and objectives (300 words or less)
- Project challenges and solutions (300 words or less)
- Project photos
- Project Floorplans (optional but recommended)
- A list of project team members (optional)
You do not have to complete your Entry immediately. You can begin working on your Entry, save your work and come back to it later. There will be a link to your in-progress entries in the left column.
The fee to submit an Entry to the Chrysalis Awards is $190 per submission.
Digital Entry Format
If you have already created an entry for another competition, Chrysalis will accept the entry in PDF format with no changes in content required. You can submit this PDF file on the Entry Form.
Images and files should be labeled to identify the content. Individual images should not exceed 10Mb. They take too long to load onto the screen. It's in your best interest to keep the file sizes reasonable.
Awards and Recognition
Chrysalis projects are judged in each of four geographic regions to determine a Regional award winner in each of the award categories. The four geographic regions are:
- Midwest: IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI
- North: CT, DC, DE, MA, ME, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, WV, VT
- South: AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA
- West: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
The four Regional Award Winners will then be judged to select a National Award Winner in each of the award categories.
A complete list of the Chrysalis results for 2020 will be sent to all entrants in early May. Winning entries will appear in the July 2020 issue of Qualified Remodeler magazine and will also appear on the Qualified Remodeler website. Kitchen and Bath winners will also appear in their sister publication, Kitchen & Bath Design News.
All winning projects will appear on the Chrysalis website (www.chrysalisawards.com) and remain there for a period of at least five years.
- Degree of improvment and functionality to the existing residence or commercial space.
- Use of materials
- Handling of challenges (if relevant)
- Overall impression
You may list team members in the entry submission, however there is an additional charge of $20 per team member. Team members will be listed in the published winners list in Qualified Remodeler magazine, and will be listed as team members on the project in the primary entrant’s project page on the Chrysalis website. Only the primary entrant will receive the Chrysalis trophy and corporate page on the Chrysalis website.
Questions??? Call us at 1-888-263-5687 OR EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org.